It was 1964 when Amilcare Merlo and his sister Natalina began designing and producing machines for constraction for handling materials. Starting with the self-loading concrete mixers and then with the telehandlers, the range has continued to grow and has completely revolutionised the construction machinery market.
Whichever machine you choose, from the front loading telehandlers, to the rotating telehandler Roto, to the small and multi-purpose Cingo, you can always rely on cutting edge Merlo technology. Conception, design and production all take place in-house and guarantee a product with exceptional performance, where each component has been conceived and designed specifically for the model on which it will be used. There are no compromises, this is the only way to ensure excellent performances and unique, cutting edge technologies. This has allowed us to enjoy fifty years of success in the construction industry.
A wide and comprehensive range that none of our competitors can equal is a testimony to our commitment to continually developing new technologies and new applications for our products.
The compact telehandlers, successfully combining small dimensions, manageability, Iow running costs and performance at the top of its category.
The Turbofarmer telehandlers, genuine all-rounders capable of being used in the most varied kinds of work.
The Panoramic telehandlers, with or without stabilisers to meet all our clients' requirements.
The Professional telehandlers, for those who need to work long hours with the telehandler. Continuous cycle work is no longer a problem!
The High Capacity telehandlers, designed for all those who have to lift particularly heavy loads.
The Roto telehandlers, the first in the world with a rotating turret and the latest safety features
A broad range incorporating unique technologies that only Merlo can offer and capable of saving you time, consuming less and working in total safety and comfort.
- Safety: Merlo CDC system (Dynamic Load Control) and MCSS (on the Roto range) for the world's safest telehandlers
- Safety: Automatic stabilisation and auto-levelling on the Roto, features that only our telehandlers offer and thanks to which safe working becomes much simpler.
- Productivity: rear hydraulic linkages, 3-point linkage, rear mechanical power take-off for record productivity
- Productivity: tack-lock (rapid coupling) with hydraulic control as standard on the entire range
- Efficacy: levelling with lateral movement of the boom, a feature only Merlo offers. No more wasted time!
- Efficiency: Merlo EPD system (Eco Power Drive) for a fuel saving of up to 30%
- Comfort: the widest cab in the category available also in a CS version (Suspended Cab) something else that only Merlo can offer