Attention to the needs of the customer is highlighted in the range of Merlo compact telehandlers.
In fact these models are very small for use in confined environments or small spaces but at the same time offer high profile performance and unique comfort.
Just think that even the "small one" of the range, the P 25.6 (1 metre eighty in width by 1 metre ninety two in height) uses the same structure as the cab mounted on the larger telehandlers, therefore offering optimal comfort and placing Merlo at the top not only of technology and performance but, especially, comfort.
These features allow the operative to drive the Merlo compact models also for several hours a day both in the building industry and in agriculture maximizing the work.
- Decreased weight and dimensions for great manageability
and lower consumption
- High ground clearance to be able to work also on land with obstacles on the ground
- The most spacious cab on the market
- Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximize performance
- European rating as agricultural tractor
- Steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
- Capacity up to 32 quintals and operating heights up to 8 metres
- Tack lock, patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments