The models of the High Capacity Series are designed for the most demanding jobs. Thanks to the Merlo technology, the High Capacity can handle very heavy loads and at the same time offer unique high operating stability and speed of manoeuvre.
Thanks to the regenerating device, the High Capacity models are able to optimize performance by best managing the lifting speed and power depending on the type of procedure, considerably reducing operating time and costs.
These models are designed for work in ports, in quarries, in mines and for large material handling both with forks and with winches and loaders.
- Decreased weight and dimensions for great manageability
and lower consumption
- Excellent visibility
- Levelling of the chassis which allows the operator to work safely even on unlevel ground
- Lateral boom movement, patented Merlo technology
- Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximize performance
- Maximum speed - 40 km/h
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Merlin System
- Steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
- Tack lock, patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments
- Engine with 145 HP
- Capacity up to 120 quintals and operating heights up to 18 metres
- Regenerating device